Friday, December 5, 2008

the 6 lists of 7

7 things I won't do:
1. jump out of a plane. (i love you dizzi)
2. eat raw fish
3. put my children 2nd
4. touch stray cats
5. have naked toes
6. let my kids go without
7. fill up my car with ethenol gas haha

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. FEET!!!
2. hands
3. willingness to listen :)
4. faith in God
5. dreams
6. willingness to try new things
7. chops BABY!!

7 favorite foods
1. mexican casserole
2. chef salad
3. pork ribs in the slow cooker
4. cold rodeo hot dogs
5. pigs in a blanket
6. balony sandwiches
7. rotel cheese and tortillas

7 celebs I admire
1. Oprah
2. Garth Brooks
3. Ellen
4. My Nanny (my personal celeb)
5. I know there is supposed to be 7, but this is it.
6.
7.

7 things to do before I die
1. see the Eiffel Tower
2. visit Italy
3. take a beach vacation with just the girls
4. mission trip to anywhere
5. fly on a plane
6. talk to my dad
7. own a home

7 things I do now
1. work
2. tell Brent everyday that I love him
3. snuggle my babies
4. envy the wealthy
5. daydream about life everyday
6. wash dishes
7. worry

3 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4rosies said...

we dumped the cat... :)
sideburns...don't you remember your brother's chops in high school?? so freakin' hot
i miss my nanny. i wish she was here.
and Paris...HERE I COME!!!

EKWisdom said...

Come on...jump out of a plane! It's refreshing! :) I've never felt so brave!