Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Prayin' for a miracle...Join me, won't you?

This morning was a sad morning. I was greeted with news that my cousin had been diagnosed with a Wilms' Tumor. (kidney cancer) She's only 4. After googling this, I have reassurred myself that all will be okaybut she still needs your prayers. She is in good health, they caught it early, and they are getting ready to "kick some butt!!" These are direct words from the 4 year old.
Over the next few days as you spend your quiet time talking with God, please remember Miss Andi Marie in your prayers. She needs all she can get. Thursday is the big surgery day. Please pray for peace for Andi and strength and courage for her mom and dad. I love them all dearly and would claim this little girl as my own if given the chance.

No comments: