Monday, May 12, 2008

things i want

Okay, at the chance of sounding greedy I'm going to write a post about things that are currently on my want list. Realistic things. Not more money or world peace...We all want that. But here goes "real" things.

Things I want...

I want a wooden bench with storage underneath for all the sidewalk chalk and bubbles. I want this to go on my front porch.

I want new flower pots with new flowers. I want color.

I want a pedicure. Again, I want color.

I want less stress. Okay, this is one of those "world peace" ones, but seriously, I want less stress.

I want my dog back. I miss him. Reagan does too.

I want understanding in my house. For everyone.

I want Reagan to have a swingset. She loves to be outside. She wants "Simon" to say that we can go outside and play for a while.

I want 3 bedrooms. Technically, I could have 3 bedrooms, but then where would we put all the toys?

I want this really cool shirt I saw the other day. Although I can't justify spending the $20 on it right now. Pfssshhhhh

I want to be skinnier. Seriously, I have gained all my baby weight back. Blah. I need a gym membership. Or maybe just some motivation to go walking. That's what I really need.

I want the board in my backyard moved.

I want my friends closer. I miss them all horribly. One moved closer to me just as I moved farther.

I want Reagan to go to WOCS again next year. She wants to go again next week. We are having a hard time explaning summer break to her.

I want sleep. A full night of it. I miss those days. But I love the nights of no sleep, because that means that my kids want/need me.

Thank you for listening to my list of wants. It wasn't really listening though was it? Thank you for reading. :)

Kristen

1 comment:

Meara said...

Good list. I love writing lists!

Love ya!
Meara ;)