Thursday, June 5, 2008

spongebob and water bottles


So here I am again. Behind. Seems I'm always a little behind. Doesn't matter what it is that I'm behind on, just always behind.
I'm starting a new me. Maybe, just maybe, I'll start with everything. Including my blog. I started my morning with a brisk 1.5 mile walk. My alarm went off at 6:15 this morning. This is usually my morning time with Jace, but I've come to an agreement with Brent. I get up at night, he gets up in the morning. I started down Tom Stafford, on to the fire station, and then back up Franklin to my house. Got in my car to clock my walking. The odometer read 1.5!!YEA!!! Then finished my stretching and inside for the morning feedings. Got everyone breakfast then into the livingroom for some time with Billy Blanks Tae Bo. Not my idea of fun, but it is my idea of a new me.
Called my dad this morning to let him know we wouldn't be making it this weekend. He informed me that we have a new member of the family. John is his name. I've never met the guy, but we are welcoming him as our new brother. He is a friend of Clayton's that is staying with my family for a while. My friend, you have no idea what you've gotten into. Watch out for Gary. Good luck to you. Welcome John!!
Reagan is loving summer. We have been swimming or have played in the slip and slide at least 3 times this week already. She is getting a beautiful golden glow. Just like me when I was a kid. I smother her in sunscreen and somehow she still ends up with an envious tan. She has a new facination for Spongebob. I can't stand the guy. I don't think farting and name calling is appropriate for a 3 year old.She counts everything. She plays "school" often. Her dad and I always have to be the kids. Dad has time-out more than he wishes and I'm told to work on my coloring. She has 3 immaginary sisters, Alicia, Bar, and Cathy-fornia. They have done some traveling this summer. She told me yesterday that they were out of town at the beach. I'm jealous.
Jace is 5 days shy of being 9 months old. He is growing fast. He crawls everywhere. He has discovered the wire rack in the kitchen with all the canned goods on it. I discovered soup under the bed. He knows 2 words. Da and uh-0h. Everything he does involves Reagan. She brought him to me day before last. Poor little thing couldn't breath. Jace also has a friend. His has a quacking duck. If you push a button on the ducks belly he quacks. Jace thinks that duck is ha-ware-ious. (word of Reagan's)

I'll wrap this up now. Hope everyone has a great new few weeks. (You and I both know that it'll be that long until you hear from me again.)

No comments: