Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy weekend Honey!!

Reagan is a finger painting fool. She is in love. So far today she has painted Mimi and Dizzi both a picture. Just beautiful!!
Today is Friday and our weekend is already full. Tomorrow we are headed to OKC to help my mom with a few "honey do's" around her house. So far, she has her honeys mowing her yard and fixing some vents on the eves of her house. This honey has her spending quality time with the small honeys.
Sunday morning we are planning on joining Emmanuel Baptist Church then it's off to Mustang. Plans changed again and things are working out so we will be making it to see Poppy. As for Sunday morning, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we make this decision for our family. We have been going to this church for about 3 weeks now. We love everything about it. The people are wonderful. We have had 2 visits from them already. The music, which is my favorite, is great too. Reagan is planning on attending VBS next week. Please pray for her as well.
Hope you all have a blessed weekend.

2 comments:

Beverly Kimbro said...

Love your blog. Love reading about
the 4rosies!
Happy Belated Birthday, as usual.
(I have always been behind. It is
given for me.)
In a year or so you might do a little editing and have a best
selling book!
Love you,
Beverly

EKWisdom said...

Congrats on joining a church! I'm happy for you! Tell Reagan I am so excited to see my painting! I have a place all picked out to hang it. Give those squishies a big hug from their one and only, Dizzi!