Wednesday, June 11, 2008

things i love

* sleeping babies...they are so innocent and precious

* freshly polished toe nails...who doesn't? i love feet

* family pictures...kiddos grow too fast

* visits from friends...means i'm not alone

* family get togethers...my favorite ones are the ones at Ant Lindy's house

* vaccuming...i like to see the mark on the carpet

* a clean house...means a hard days work then relax

* puppies...especially Yorkies

* reeses fast break candy bars...yum!

* kmart...lots of stuff!!

* getting my nails done...makes me feel pretty

* driving...i like to be in control

* family vacations...although my family has never taken one

* dr. phil...he's my hero

* my wedding ring...i feel naked without it

* freshly cut grass...even if i have to mow it

* carl's jr breakfast...sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit please

* frozen dr. peppers...in a cup with a spoon

* my husband...yes, he drives me crazy, but i couldn't make it without him

* phone calls from friends...you know the ones. "just called to say hi"

* special k fruit and yogurt cereal...i could literally eat it for every meal :)

mke has me on a list frinzy....thanks meara!! have a great week you guys

1 comment:

Meara said...

I love lists!!! I'm glad it has caught on with some else!!