Monday, April 28, 2008

already.

Alright, here I sit. I'm over a week writing on here. Diet and exercise aren't the only things I'm going to have to get better at. ;)

I spent the first of last week at my mom's helping her get her new house together. After a week of being there, I think we finally got it going. I'm glad to be back home with my family.

This week has started out okay. Rather uneventful. Already.

Brent decided tonight was a good night for a haircut from yours truly. So as I was buzzing away on the front porch, Jace was jumping in his jumper. (we decided that this is rather hillbilly of us) Good boy. But, for some reason the jumper gave out and little Monster Jace went crashing to the ground. I'm a paranoid parent so I run to save him only to find that he has scratched up his toes and slammed his little head into the steel pillar and then into the concrete. It took him a minute but he let out a horrible scream. Even made me want to cry. Brent looked it over and decided that the "dent" would be better if it got a look at from a professional. We busted it to the ER. We were the only ones there so they saw him right away. After being seen we were given our options and were told to watch him for 24 hours. I think he'll be just fine. As for the jumper...it's toast.

On the ride home Reagan, Jace, and myself were in the backseat talking. The police were patrolling pretty heavily and had just pulled someone over in front of our house. Brent made a comment about the "speeders" and Reagan piped up that she was scared of "peeders". Ha. Brent then made the comment, "Keep it that way forever!" Oh geez...here we go.

After we were home and over the "peeders", Brent and Jace took a shower. Jace absolutely loved it. He couldn't figure out why he couldn't catch the water. Very cute. Don't worry, I have it all on video.

Now off to bed. Goodnight all.

No comments: