Sunday, April 20, 2008

a few of my favorites

Brent...it says it all. He's my best friend. There are few people in this world that rank with him. We've been together for 6 years now. We've been married for 5 years in August. He's one of those boys that you "just know" is right for you.
Reagan and Jace are some of the "few people" that rank with Brent. Reagan is our 3 year old and absolutly beautiful. She is in preschool and learns something new everyday. Her new goal in life is to be a barrel racer. Go baby go.
Jace is 7 months and the happiest baby I've ever met. He smiles all the time. He's got one tooth and he's not afraid to use it. Jace loves his Reagan. He's constantly watching her and laughing at her. They are best friends.
We are very family oriented. In our spare time we like to go down to the "old fishing hole" and fish. The coolest place ever. You can throw bread in the water and the fish come right up. Reagan loves it. Anything she can do with her dad is okay with her.
May 6th is another important day for me. My birthday. I love it so much that I usually celebrate for about a week. This drives my husband crazy.
This is me. I hate diet and exercise. I'm trying to get better about it, but for some reason I keep getting drug back down.
Another favorite of mine is Harry and the Henderson's. This has been my favorite movie for as long as I can remember. I always wanted to be a part of this family. Ha.
My family and friends-one in the same. I wouldn't be the person I am now without any of them. I share my story with all of them and they all play their special role. Thank you to you all.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe you've seen Harry and the Hendersen's and not any other 80 movie-for shame! 80's weekend coming up!

EKWisdom said...

What's on the agenda, Amanda?
Sixteen Candles? Weird Science? Breakfast Club? Flight of the Navigator? ET? So many good ones to choose from!