Saturday, April 19, 2008

week 2

okay, so I've been a week now and haven't done anything on here. I'm wondering if this is going to benefit anyone...maybe just make me feel better for making an effort.

this week has been a crazy one. let me embellish

Sunday: church at the 1st Baptist here in Weatherford. I don't like the music but I am liking the preaching. However, I can't see myself staying there and fully enjoying it if I'm not happy with all of it.
We left there and headed for El Reno. Went to church at Heaston. (very comfy here) We ate lunch at the church. They were having their annual get together to raise money for Relay for Life.
Brent did some electrical work for my aunt so we spent the afternoon there. I gave 3 pedicure and a manicure. Even though we worked all day I still had fun. Aunt Lindy always has a way of making her house a home away from home.

Monday thru Thrusday are kind of a blur. The week went so fast. Reagan got to go home with a new friend from school one day. Miss Isabella and Reagan have become quite close in the 2 1/2 months we've been here.

Friday: Brent's boss was out of town with his family so he gave Brent the day off. YAY!! We decided to go to OKC to visit with my mom and we had a family birthday party to attend on Saturday evening. We tried to get together with Troy and Jana but things didn't fall in place. Maybe another day. My mom is buying a new house so we are helping. I'm "telling" her where I think things should go. Because what I think matters...right? Brent helped hang ceiling fans and new light fixtures. Go Brent!!

Today is Saturday. We are now in the not so quiet of our home. While we listen to the drain clank outside, Brent is reading a magazine and I am here. Jace is in bed crying...trying to save himself from bedtime. Reagan already given up the fight up.

We are tired so I'm going to close now.

Goodnight.

No comments: